iro long arms - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > iro long arms

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 08-26-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
JMSMN
1997 ZJ 

iro long arms

I have the 5.5 critical path long arm kit. Im going to be installing this next week.
My question is, does anyone have any pictures of the transmission cross brace installed, on the ends where bolted to frame and the center. And also the trac bar relocation bracket. Thanks

JMSMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
newfieZJ
1995 ZJ 

Do me a favor ? Measure the frt pass side LA bushing eye to eye assuming your kit has fixed non adjustable arms . Just do your best to center up the flex joint , close is close enough . I will have your pics within 24 hrs if no one else replies . Battery dead in cam so just recharging now .
newfieZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 06:11 PM   #3
JMSMN
1997 ZJ 

The kit that I bought has fully adjustable front and rear arms.
JMSMN is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.