IRO lift leveling - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > IRO lift leveling

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-28-2009, 08:29 PM   #1
grandneuman
1998 ZJ 

IRO lift leveling

I just got the IRO 3.5" lift installed on my 98 jeep grand cherokee with the 5.2l V8 and the back sits about an inch lower than the front. Would installing a leveling kit form kevins off road fix this and how complicated would it be to install.

grandneuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2009, 08:35 PM   #2
jeep95xj
Web Wheeler
1995 XJ Cherokee 

yea just use 1" spacers in the back. It's just as complicated and doing the lift the first time was. Axl has drop coils have to be removed spacers need to go in then coils go back in. I have yet to see a F-R kits sit level
jeep95xj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.