Interior trim question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Interior trim question

Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 08-14-2013, 09:29 AM   #1
SPAWNofTW1ST3D
1993 ZJ 

Interior trim question

What is the plastic trim piece in between the gauge cluster and the dash pad? My is broke in like 3 different places and I can't seem to find it online and my JY doesn't have any in their ZJs.

SPAWNofTW1ST3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #2
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

dont think there is a name for it and a junk yard will probably be your only bet. gee I have a 93 parts jeep and too bad its broke too or id just give it to you.
Unread 08-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
RagTagSoldier
1996 ZJ 

The little plastic thing that I use as a shelf in front of the cluster? I have my radio controller, and survival knife on it. Lol jy is your best bet

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum so it probably looks goofy.
RagTagSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #4
David97
1995 ZJ 

I can probably get you one from the JY I always go too. I'm thinking of making a run up there Tuesday and they have a lot of 93-95 ZJs. Prices there are dirt cheap as well.
David97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 01:18 PM   #5
SPAWNofTW1ST3D
1993 ZJ 

No it's not the "shelf like thing" lol it's the piece at the top in between the dash and the gauges. The radio bezel screws in to it at the top haha it's kind of hard to explain but I'm probably going to make another run to the JY later this week to see if they have any new ZJs
SPAWNofTW1ST3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 01:28 PM   #6
David97
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAWNofTW1ST3D View Post
No it's not the "shelf like thing" lol it's the piece at the top in between the dash and the gauges. The radio bezel screws in to it at the top haha it's kind of hard to explain but I'm probably going to make another run to the JY later this week to see if they have any new ZJs
Grab a pic. Itll help cause I too was thinking somethimg else lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using JeepForum
David97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.