Interior rhynoline project question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Interior rhynoline project question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-30-2013, 09:29 AM   #1
Firefight3312
1995 ZJ 

Interior rhynoline project question

So I just tore out all the carpeting and insulation on the floorboard of my zj to start prep work for rhynolining however once I pulle the carpet I hit two obstacles First wiring....I have big bundles of wires running down the floorboard that isn't covered by trim....can I rhynoline that too or should I try to relocate. Also my parking brake line runs over the hump in the back. Can I cover that too? Finally when I pulled everything ip there's like a quarter inch thick maybe sound deadiner on the floorboard. Any tips on how to get that up? The industrial glues crazy and won't budge. Thanks

Firefight3312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 12:02 PM   #2
thetammon
1995 ZJ 

I would just bed line over the stuff that's glued down. As for the wires, you could get some if the corrugated tubing to put the wires in so they're protected and still removable if need be. Then bed line right over that.

Sent from something using JeepForum
thetammon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
speedbucket
1993 ZJ 

Just put some sheet metal over the wires and whatnot with some short self tappers. Hell, you probably could put some cardboard or paper over it and the liner would span them once dry

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.