Interior Lighting question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Interior Lighting question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-13-2003, 05:10 PM   #1
dylanemcgregor

Interior Lighting question

So I'm afraid I know the answer to this, but I wanted to ask just to make sure. Is there anyway to make the door lights and other interior lighting not come on when the doors are opened? How about just get them to turn off eventually if a door is left open? I did read the last thread that asked a question similar, but I think that was just about the slider bar for interior light brightness.

Thanks for any help

-Dylan

dylanemcgregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2003, 09:13 AM   #2
crash98

I found that if you push the light in the back by the hatch it turns them off.
crash98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2003, 09:29 AM   #3
dylanemcgregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash98
I found that if you push the light in the back by the hatch it turns them off.
Thanks. I'd looked at pretty much all the other lights and light switches. Didn't think it would be all the way in the back though. Go figure.

-Dylan
dylanemcgregor is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.