Interior air filter 98 Zj??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Interior air filter 98 Zj???

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-02-2009, 10:21 AM   #1
Kingair Pilot
1981 CJ7 

Interior air filter 98 Zj???

My PO had dogs inside all the time and it left an odor inside. I febrezed the inside anda it helped and of course the windows down. I thought I read about interior air filters in a GC. If there are any in mine I have no Idea where to start to look for them.

Im not a big fan of air fresheners as most simply make the car smell like freshener and the odor you are trying to cover up. Sorry I am a pain but well thats me.

Thanks
All
Mike

Kingair Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
1kZJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Not sure about the cabin filter, but what you might be smelling is caused from a clogged a/c drain. is your passanger side floor board wet? it's a simple fix. do a search for it.
1kZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2009, 11:49 AM   #3
colinzj
2006 WK 

No cabin filters until the WJ.

Go to your local parts store (might end up at an auto paint store, but AutoZone and Checker usually have the consumer version) and get a bottle of Meguiar's Odor Remover. Heavier-duty than Febreeze, and there isn't much it won't get rid of in one or two applications.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.