information center delete - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > information center delete

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-27-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
beaver2low
1994 ZJ 

information center delete

Does anyone know how to take out the information center on my 94. i am sick of hearing all the stupid little things that pop up.

beaver2low is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 10:09 AM   #2
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver2low View Post
Does anyone know how to take out the information center on my 94. i am sick of hearing all the stupid little things that pop up.
the search button, there's probably a thousand threads on here on removing the VIC, including me doing it in my build thread. So click here
Unread 06-27-2013, 10:54 AM   #3
just_urd
1998 ZJ 

Haha, good intro to that via google.
just_urd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 11:05 AM   #4
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_urd View Post

Haha, good intro to that via google.
Do what I can.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.