I need a new radiator... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > I need a new radiator...

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 09-24-2009, 10:36 AM   #16
Airborne Lee
2013 JK Wrangler 

O'Reily had lifetime warranty for 180. I've used two of them and they are direct OEM replacement

3 Previous Jeeps - 01 WJ Ltd, QD & UC - 01 WJ Ltd, QT II - 98 XJ Ltd
Airborne Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2009, 12:16 PM   #17
the88thpianoman
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanquish View Post
That Ready-Rad radiator you like lists for $299.00 on the Advanced websight. The genuine Mopar OEM radiator I put in my WJ listed for $333.00 and I got it for $249.99. $50.00 cheaper for a genuine OEM part! I think this is the way to go!
It actually sells (at least in my store) for $260. Congrats on getting a good price on it, but I'll still take my lifetime warranty over a 12 month warranty

Edit: Also, as I understand it, they're probably both made by the same manufacturer anyway, as there are only a couple major suppliers of radiators, that are then distributed with a lot of different names put on them.
2003 WJ in Jeep Green Metallic, 4.0/242/4.10's. 4" Teraflex springs w/ RE monotube shocks and IRO short arms, cheap intake w/ amsoil filter, 2.5" hi flow cat and back exhaust, lots of lights and other misc crap.

Check out my build thread here: Life lessons and budget build
the88thpianoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #18
proffessor
1997 ZJ 

I just got a new radiator for my ZJ/318 . The good one that advance carries. It took #4 days to get to my door-step & had a 1/4 lb. bag of bite -size candy bars taped to the inside of the box with a thanks for your business note. Total price delivered = $115.00! When I asked how they could get it to my door-step for less than 1/2 the reply was; "we're their wholesaler." It's just too obvious & easy: Radiator.com
proffessor is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.