I need more opinions please!! PLEASE LOOK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > I need more opinions please!! PLEASE LOOK

New jk doors from steinjagerOconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCOR

Unread 07-20-2009, 11:46 AM   #1
Navarroleon

I need more opinions please!! PLEASE LOOK

this is my thread with all the info. I need second opinions please post what you thing might be the problem!!!! THANK YOU ALL!! http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/need-wj-transmission-help-819194/

Navarroleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
ezflip
Theme Park Dinosaur Head

2002 WJ 

Please do not make multiple threads about the same topic. If you need more advice on an old thread, "bump" it to the top by just replying to it and simply say "bump".

As for your issue, I agree with what the other person said in your original thread. If it is not that, my guess is you have a bad wire somewhere causing your computer to put you into limp mode.

2002 Overland - 4.7 HO, "Select-Drive", 4" RC long arms, TAG front winch bumper, 32" BFG KM's, Kolak 3" exhaust, Flowmaster 50 series

Build Thread

KCCO
ezflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #3
Navarroleon

Thanks for the input. Oh and sorry about that, I'm new to the site and wasn't aware you could do that. Thanks
Navarroleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2009, 01:31 PM   #4
ezflip
Theme Park Dinosaur Head

2002 WJ 

No prob. Just keeps things a little cleaner around here. mods will probably combine them soon anyway.

2002 Overland - 4.7 HO, "Select-Drive", 4" RC long arms, TAG front winch bumper, 32" BFG KM's, Kolak 3" exhaust, Flowmaster 50 series

Build Thread

KCCO
ezflip is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.