I am in love - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > I am in love

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 11-29-2001, 02:50 PM   #1
Kcmarco

I am in love

With the Grand Cherokee 8V Inferno Red.
The only problem is: Chrysler Europe decided it was not a suitable color for Europe.
Not even as a special order with 5 months delivery.
No other alternatives rather then a parallel import; As I did with a wrangler TJ sahara.
(Also the sahara version is not imported here).

Italians love the G.C. but u only see the silverstone, the patriot blue, and the darker grey.

I just wanted to share with you my "little problem".

Ciao from Italy
Kcmarco
Proud owner of a Tj and soon, I hope, of a G.C. inferno red that I will certainly park under the offices of Chrysler Italy .

Unread 11-29-2001, 05:24 PM   #2
Kess

i think we have a loon , if i lived in italy i would be pimping a ferrari or a lamborghini, with a bmw x5 for them nasty days , well just my 2cents

Retired:1994 JGC Laredo I6 4.0L, Smittybilt Outland brush guard, 1 3/4" Daystar coil spacers, custom air intake with tube K&N, Borla cat-back, KC Daylighters 6" 150w stainless steel, Xenon superwhite headlights 85/100w, 235/75/15 Pirelli Scorpian A/T, billit aluminum grill inserts
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.