Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

How's your gas milage? Sorry

702 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  elmer_fud 
#1 ·
I posted a thread about gas milage yesterday and got alot of people going but when I went to reply to some of the posts this morning I found the thread had been closed:confused:

I think I might have hit a wrong button when I was checking it out last and just wanted to appologize for my inexperience with the workings of this board and didn't want anyone to think I was being rude. Sorry if I cut anyone off and thanks for weighing in. :eek:

#2 ·
the thread was closed by a forum moderator because we have AT LEAST one if not more of those exact posts PER WEEK. Please use the forum search before posting topics, even if you have a question you need answered search first because it has probably been answered before.

#4 ·
This is from the rules page :
Locked or Deleted Posts
- If one of your posts is locked or deleted, please do not start another thread dedicated to why it was edited. If you have a problem with your post being locked or deleted, please send a private message to a admin/mod describing the problem.

#6 ·
mmmmm bacon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.