How stupid will it look - 225/75/r15 and 3.5" lift. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > How stupid will it look - 225/75/r15 and 3.5" lift.

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 09-19-2013, 01:11 PM   #16
Snowfan2
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohead View Post
This is silly. Who cares how it looks?
This ^

Being concerned about what you imagine other people are thinking is a recipe for misery.

Snowfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #17
Jake_A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfan2 View Post
This ^

Being concerned about what you imagine other people are thinking is a recipe for misery.
I could give a **** what others think of it, I just dont want to look at my jeep every morning on the way to work and think to myself "God, thats hideous"
Unread 09-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #18
V65Ozzie
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_A View Post
I could give a **** what others think of it, I just dont want to look at my jeep every morning on the way to work and think to myself "God, thats hideous"
I say that to myself every morning in the bathroom.......
Unread 09-19-2013, 02:16 PM   #19
98ZJLTD
1998 ZJ 

Quote:

I rolled mine on stock wheels and tires for about a month and it drove me nuts but once I finally got the 33's put on and it was where I wanted it to be the wait became worth it.

My build thread- http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...hread-1557637/
98ZJLTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 02:48 PM   #20
jeeepguy
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Im doing the lift now either way, I just need an idea of how stupid its going to look.
The real question is... who cares what others think what it looks like? You need validation from others? Put on the lift, drive it around until you get the other tires/wheels.

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil"
Doug Patton
Quote:
...We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. ...I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post...
Quote:
I bought the HI-WAY BLASTER HORN that's 139dB and every time I honk the horn an Angel dies.
Quote:
Revelation 13:16-18
16 - He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 - and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 - Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: (Real ID and RFID chips)
Think about it...
jeeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 03:09 PM   #21
riot1987
1997 ZJ 

Location: In your attic, with the squirrels and wrapping paper
Im at 4.5" running 265/75's. I hate my tires. So much so I enjoy hating them. I spit on them and call them names. I Hate the way it looks and since theyre some cheesy radials they suck wheeling too. As stated, who cares what others think but yes, IT WILL LOOK GOOFY until you get some bigger meats. Not really a valid excuse to not put on your lift though

Edit. They are 245's

Build thread^^

Last edited by riot1987; 09-19-2013 at 07:51 PM.. Reason: Cant reed correctly
riot1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #22
JeepNicholson
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by riot1987 View Post
Im at 4.5" running 265/75's. I hate my tires. So much so I enjoy hating them. I spit on them and call them names. I Hate the way it looks and since theyre some cheesy radials they suck wheeling too. As stated, who cares what others think but yes, IT WILL LOOK GOOFY until you get some bigger meats. Not really a valid excuse to not put on your lift though
My dog would be more than happy to pee on them if you like.
JeepNicholson is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.