How much should I be selling my ZJ for? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > How much should I be selling my ZJ for?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #16
V65Ozzie
1998 ZJ 

I'd pay 1600 for it, and fly out there to drive it home. Yes, that's a serious offer. Post pics.

Unread 10-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #17
Jake33391
1994 ZJ 

yeah I paid $1900 when I got her a year ago ( Yeah I realized now that I was ripped off) and shes in better condition now than when I got her, Plus like I said Im still finding things that needs fixed, even know I still drive her everyday. I wouldn't sell her Unless it was for a Fair price and I Knew she would make it where ever she needs to go, but seeing that Im Unsure, I just might have to pass on that offer. Becuase I wouldn't want anything to happen due to problems I was unaware of. And it wouldn't be fair to whome ever bought her. Thats why Im just asking on here so I can get knowledge on some off the issues and recomendations on what to do.
Jake33391 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.