Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

How much should I be selling my ZJ for?

Tags
for sale zj
2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Jake33391 
#1 ·
Any help on setting a price for my '95 ZJ?

It's got 240k miles, 3.5" rubicon express lift, 33" BFGs, brand new 10" sub, and fender flares.

Here's the craigslist posting for additional details:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/3482625438.html

and a picture:

See less See more
#6 ·
Your a cruel man :rofl: but right . High K is killing the price . I would think a part out would yield more . Sell the lift , wheels and flares , I see 1200 right there give 'er take . Engine should fetch 300 , trans 200 , case 150ish and now we are up to 17-1800 . 200ish for the stereo equipment , 3-500+ in misc. parts . Now you get $2500 you want

#5 ·
well, you've already decided on $2,500 and more than I would pay for it but you have nothing to lose by aiming high first.

If you have the original parts I would refit then sell as standard and sell the bolt ons seperatly.

if not, then leave it at $2,500 for a couple of weeks, see if you can find any off road events close to you and take it down there with a for sale sticker on it

and if nothing happens after a couple of weeks I would relist it as $1,995 and see what bites

#14 ·
I need a suggestion on weather to fix and keep building on my 94 v6 4x4 zj 170k, or sell it and buy another one? It already has a 3in lift on 31s, straight body, perfect interior,tinted windows, flowmaster exhuast, has its bummers still, new altenator, new cat converter, new head light assemby, new filters and oil is changed every 3000 miles runs and drives everyday. Even know I already been fixing her up I wonder if I could just get one in better condition, Its still needs new U joint on main drive train, and a new 4x4 front drive train, new gaskets, CV boot, ABS has vacum leak, and a sticky lifter and tapping valve, and needs spacers, and thats all that I know of. I only have $2000 and a little here and there from my checks. So should I sell here and buy one, if so how much would be a fair price to sell for, or do you think I could fix her up with my set amount. Note: some stuff I may have to take to shop sence Im limited to my knowlege or help. Note: I live in AZ

#17 ·
yeah I paid $1900 when I got her a year ago ( Yeah I realized now that I was ripped off) and shes in better condition now than when I got her, Plus like I said Im still finding things that needs fixed, even know I still drive her everyday. I wouldn't sell her Unless it was for a Fair price and I Knew she would make it where ever she needs to go, but seeing that Im Unsure, I just might have to pass on that offer. Becuase I wouldn't want anything to happen due to problems I was unaware of. And it wouldn't be fair to whome ever bought her. Thats why Im just asking on here so I can get knowledge on some off the issues and recomendations on what to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.