how to install tail light guards?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > how to install tail light guards??

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 02-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
jeb_phillips
1999 WJ 

how to install tail light guards??

I just recently got a pair of rugged ridge (same thing as the Westin ones) tail light guards for my '99 WJ...I went to put them on and realized that there is only one stock screw to mount them to...do I need to drill the other two holes? Thought I would get some feed back from you guys before I start drilling on my jeep

jeb_phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 11:38 AM   #2
mountaintracker
2004 WJ 

It seems this may be some problem, as I just ran into the same issue. I am sending out replies to those who have asked this question to see if they have yet to figure it out. I also sent a e-mail to rugged ridge about it too. They do not work on my 2004 WJ without drilling. Did you figure out a solution? Otherwise I will write one, when I figure it out. Thanks!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.