Horn relay on 1994 jeep grand cherokee? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Horn relay on 1994 jeep grand cherokee?

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 08-19-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
LadyRavenwood
2000 FSJ Cherokee 

Horn relay on 1994 jeep grand cherokee?

My horn died on my 94 Grand Cherokee recently. No sound just the clicking of the relay. I decided to replace the horn with an after market one. The instructions were simple to follow. However after installing the new horn, it didn't work. The clicking of the relay has also stopped. I checked my fuses and everything is fine. I can only guess that the horn relay is dead.

Does anyone know where the relay for the horn is located? I tried finding it in the Chilton repair guide, and although it mentions the relay, it doesn't say where it is, exactly. The clicking if the relay sounded as if it were coming from somewhere in the dash. Is it in the fuse panel on the passenger side or is it in the electrical center in the engine behind the battery?

I have a new relay coming this weekend and I'd like to get the horn working soon.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

LadyRavenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
driabyor
1994 ZJ 

pdc is the box by the battery... Can't remember what it says on top
driabyor is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.