Hood Lift Supports - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Hood Lift Supports

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 07-26-2004, 10:23 AM   #1
Sarge37
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Hood Lift Supports

Hello everyone, does anybody know where I can get replacement Hood Lift supports for my 2001 Grand. I checked out a local Parts supplier no listing. I am trying to avoid going to the Stealership.

Im sure Im not the only one who has had problems with these.

Thanks.

Sarge37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2004, 09:30 AM   #2
viper1993

Just replaced these on my '99 and the "Stealership" was the only place that I could find them. List price - $32 each - online about $25 each. Good Luck.
Unread 07-27-2004, 01:25 PM   #3
KC8RXQ

JGC Hood lifts

The same applies here. My wife's 2000 JGC Laredo's hood played alligator and just about caught me - unaware. The stealership was the only place I could locate a them and, wanting to keep the local economy going, bought a set and installed them in about 15-20 minutes.
KC8RXQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2004, 03:01 PM   #4
valkyr

Try Tenafly Jeep online.
www.tenaflyjeepmoparparts.com

That's where I got mine.
valkyr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2004, 09:00 PM   #5
Buddha_Kip
2000 WJ 

got mine from Tenafly as well, although I think it's pretty stupid that a part as small as that is a dealer-only part.
Buddha_Kip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2004, 09:27 PM   #6
TSFSU

I'm replacing mine on my 99 Grand as well within the next few weeks.

Tom
TSFSU is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.