Hit 200k - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Hit 200k

Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoSYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140

Unread 11-07-2013, 10:38 AM   #16
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKFlight
I'm at 251k I plan on running it until it can't go no more(or can't pass inspection ), then I'll probably just get another one. It just wont die, it runs to good for me to get another car with less miles or paying a car payment. I just gotta start saving money so I can do some work to her.
Haha yup that's my plan running it till it can go no longer...but I get another engine for it just waiting for when that happens lol

Unread 11-07-2013, 11:15 PM   #17
Speedymcracer01

I love my 98. I was offered a even trade for a chevy with a bored 350, 7 inch lift, motor was rebuild 20
Speedymcracer01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2013, 03:07 PM   #18
Gearhead31
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKFlight View Post
I'm at 251k I plan on running it until it can't go no more(or can't pass inspection ), then I'll probably just get another one. It just wont die, it runs to good for me to get another car with less miles or paying a car payment. I just gotta start saving money so I can do some work to her.
Big ditto here. I'm just gonna keep running her till she's gone her last trip. Then probably put a new motor in XD Can't beat $2k for a "new"(reman) motor with a 2 yr warantee! Heck of a lot better to rebuild than dropping $10k+ for a newer vehicle which prob will need more in repairs shortly after.
[QUOTE=JasonStebbins]We can call it the Whoosh King Catalog System. :D[/QUOTE]
Gearhead31 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #19
Jake_A

Im just shy of 190k on my 97.
Unread 11-11-2013, 07:18 PM   #20
yamifj1200
1997 ZJ 

212,830 miles and still doing great.

Eric M
yamifj1200 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2013, 07:27 PM   #21
Edwardmiller221

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamifj1200 View Post
212,830 miles and still doing great.

Eric M
Nice
Edwardmiller221 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #22
eagsc7
1994 ZJ 

Only 200K... I remember when my dads' 91 XJ went over 200. I bought our ZJ at 250, or somewhere around there. Now its at 298. It'll hit 300 in the next couple months! Only Major thing replaced was the tranny about 3K ago.

Have Fun, Check the Oil, and keep on going!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.