High-performance Jeep Cherokee Xj Builder's Guide 1984-2001(AUTHOR - ERIC ZAPPE) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > High-performance Jeep Cherokee Xj Builder's Guide 1984-2001(AUTHOR - ERIC ZAPPE)

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-14-2009, 04:31 AM   #1
MELKMAN
1998 ZJ 

High-performance Jeep Cherokee Xj Builder's Guide 1984-2001(AUTHOR - ERIC ZAPPE)

Will This Book Be Practical For Ideas On My Zj - Will It Be A Waste Of Money/ Can You Give Me Advice On Simmalar Book (name And Author) For Zj

MELKMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2009, 09:35 AM   #2
nick62087
1999 WJ 

I have the book - it contains a lot of useful information, i use it for reference for suspension/driveline things.
It goes into a lot of detail about the xjs, which would be useless to anyone without an xj.
Also has some writeups about different peoples builds. Reading about someones trail rig with coilovers and 37s is purely entertainment for most.
I say go for it - i dont think the bookw as alot of money. It was a pretty good read.
nick62087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2011, 06:30 AM   #3
jfr2fast
1987 XJ Cherokee 

I have the book, and its great! I build my xj my self with this book. But if you don't have an xj, the book is not for you! Eric zappe explain step by step all! I love this book.
jfr2fast is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.