high output alternator - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > high output alternator

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-26-2002, 09:01 PM   #1
boosh

high output alternator

does any ony have a high out put alternator on there jeep with a 5.2 iF so what kind, and how many amps, and how much did you spend. i was looking at www.4alterstart.com at the 165 amp model for $149 but i don't know how really able it is and if its any good for what i need it for. i need it for about 1000- 1300 watts of car stereo equipment and the draw of the stuff in my car says 97 amps plus what the jeep needs to run i don't want to have to upgrade a whole bunch of stuff to put the new alternator in so i would like a direct bolt on. please help me if you can

k&n gereation 2 intake and killer sound system! So far

*just totaled* 93 jeep grand cherokee
k&n gereation 2 intake, gibson exhust, low temp thermostat and killer sound system
boosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2002, 11:15 AM   #2
Big Dumb White Guy

i got 1 from them (alterstart). works fine. definately worth considering stock from autozone is over $150.

A guy walks into the psychiatrist office wearing only Glad Wrap shorts. The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."
Big Dumb White Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.