Help with tire fitting/rubbing - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Help with tire fitting/rubbing

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 10-20-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
zacamaniac
1997 ZJ 

Help with tire fitting/rubbing

MY ZJ has a 3.5" lift with the stock control arms and i was wondering if anyone has tried running 32.11.50.15 on this kind of setup and has/had any rubbing

zacamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
MuddSlutt
1998 ZJ 

i am running that same lift with 285/75 16's (33s), the back wheels rub the rocker cover a little bit, the front digs the front bumper and control arms when turning, i removed my front bumper cover, trimmed the rocker cover a little bit and will be getting wheel spacers for the control arms... by the way the control arms only rub at full turn

Brass Balls Offroad

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #560[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
MuddSlutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2011, 06:34 PM   #3
zacamaniac
1997 ZJ 

Your running those tires with stock arms?!
zacamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2011, 07:19 PM   #4
phataL1320

looks like it
phataL1320 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.