Help - Somebody Smashed Our Jeep! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Help - Somebody Smashed Our Jeep!

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still AvailableCurrie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-R

Unread 02-14-2002, 08:55 AM   #1
LightningBolt

Help - Somebody Smashed Our Jeep!

Hey all! We are a Jeep loving family, have three: '89 Jeep Cherokee, '94 Jeep GC Larado & a '99 Jeep GC Limited. Last night, the '94 Jeep GC was parked at the local WallyWorld (I know...) & after coming out of the store, discovered that some a-hole had completely smashed out the rear window, dented the rear lid & broke a tail-light. The poor excuse of a police dept. came & made out a vandalism report but I know nothing will come of it. To make matters worse, "comprehensive" was not on the insurance policy so it's all going to come out of my shallow pocket!
Where on-line would be a good place for me to check on getting a good condition (used) complete rear hatch lid (dark green) with complete window for a decent price?
Thanks in advance for any & all replies!

Unread 02-14-2002, 12:29 PM   #2
horatio102
Web Wheeler

Personally I'd head to the local wrecking yards to see if there are any rear front-end damaged GC's there. May not be as cheap, but you'll know exactly what you're getting.
horatio102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2002, 12:38 PM   #3
LightningBolt

Thanks for the reply, but I've already tried that & no such luck. Of course there's only one around here where I'm at but I guess I could check with some within a 100 mile radius or so.
Thanks again...
Unread 02-15-2002, 12:53 AM   #4
horatio102
Web Wheeler

OK it took me a while to remember the name of the place, but give CoPartFindera shot. Unfortunately it's 99 cents per search, unless you plan on buying a lot of stuff (in which case you'd want to go for a different plan).
horatio102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2002, 05:57 AM   #5
LightningBolt

Thanks for your help!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.