Help Passenger Window Won't Work. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Help Passenger Window Won't Work.

Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 04-22-2014, 03:48 PM   #1
janelle15901
1998 ZJ 

Help Passenger Window Won't Work.

Hi, my passenger window will not go up or down from either the passenger door controls or the drivers door control. There is no clicking or nothing when you press the button, and the door lock on that side still works. It just stopped working all the sudden. Its a 1998 Grand Cherokee limited. Thanks in advanced for any help.

janelle15901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2014, 06:16 PM   #2
coralman
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Check wires in door boot for cracking, check circuit breaker #2 after pulling it, with a ohm meter or test light to see if its closed, replace it if open. Disconnect motor from harness in door and jump 12v to it to see if it moves. Check harness plugs to PDM behind door panel to make sure they haven't come loose. PDM= passenger door module.

pdm-resize.jpg
Unread 04-23-2014, 09:03 PM   #3
janelle15901
1998 ZJ 

Thanks for the advice.
janelle15901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2014, 03:05 AM   #4
coralman
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

YW. Let us know what you find.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.