Help: Jeep leaking - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Help: Jeep leaking

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-29-2003, 05:26 PM   #1
spichman510

Help: Jeep leaking

From the right side under the frame whenever the cars on (hi ac) something is leaking badly it left like a 10 foot stream from my car. Is this just water from the ac and the jeep running or what?

-'98 5.9 Grand Cherokee-[/B]
spichman510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2003, 11:06 PM   #2
xXHotelCrazyXx

Dont worry, just moisture dripping off the compressor, all vehicles do it.
1994 Grand Cherokee Ltd V8, Rustys 4.5 lift, Daystar 2" Spacers up front, Rustys Intake, Rustys Adjustable LCA's, 31x10.5 BFG MT's, AR 767's, 3" Carsound Cat, 3" Pipe, Flowmaster 50 Series, Mike Leach Headers, Clear corners, Billet grille, 5% tint, Front and rear Trailready Bumpers, Cowl hood www.cardomain.com/id/xxhotelcrazyxx
xXHotelCrazyXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2003, 03:17 AM   #3
Howler

Re: Help: Jeep leaking

Quote:
Originally posted by spichman510
From the right side under the frame whenever the cars on (hi ac) something is leaking badly it left like a 10 foot stream from my car. Is this just water from the ac and the jeep running or what?
That is the drain for you AC. If it's dripping that is good. When it doesn't That means your drain is clogged and you need to get it unplugged asap as water will start to leak inside the vehicle.
Howler
Unread 06-30-2003, 09:57 AM   #4
spichman510

muchos gracias, im learning.

Unread 06-30-2003, 10:03 AM   #5
Howler

No prob. Better to learn this way then the other way. I learned the other way.. LOL

I periodically spray the rail where the AC drains just to make sure she stays clear of mud and what not. If you look on the pass. tire ther is a hole where you can see a bolt through. Thats the rail.
Howler
Unread 06-30-2003, 10:14 AM   #6
spichman510

will do on my 95 laredo we went mudding and luckily i bet that thing is clogged but the ac dont work so too late.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.