Help with dash lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Help with dash lights

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
dilligaf69
1998 ZJ 

Help with dash lights

Help please!!!! The instrument lights and a/c control back lights quit all of a sudden. All fuses are good, re-soldered headlight switch and VIC twice. The odometer, radio and a/c LEDs react to the dimmer switch. Interior lights come on with dimmer switch. I'm at a total loss.... HELP!!

Unread 09-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #2
RagTagSoldier
1996 ZJ 

I am absolutly no expert on the subject but it may be of some use, there might be a shorted wire between your fusebox and your bcm or between your bcm and the intrument panels. Im currently tracking one down and thought you might be having the same problem, mine is causing alot more problems than that though lol. good luck
RagTagSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cluster , dash , instrument , panel , switch

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.