Help a/c leaking water 96 G/C - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Help a/c leaking water 96 G/C

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-18-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
Challenger73

Help a/c leaking water 96 G/C

Hello all new here My G/fs jeep runs like a striped a$$ ape but we have a prob with the a/c leaking water. Its to the point of soaking all the front carpet.
I have a 73 Challenger and know it loves to leak out of the heater box is this the same type of box prob or should we looks elsewhere?
Thanks in advance, Charles

Challenger73 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
TallyZJ
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger73 View Post
Hello all new here My G/fs jeep runs like a striped a$$ ape but we have a prob with the a/c leaking water. Its to the point of soaking all the front carpet.
I have a 73 Challenger and know it loves to leak out of the heater box is this the same type of box prob or should we looks elsewhere?
Thanks in advance, Charles
Drain is stopped up. Do a search here for "a/c drain" or check the FAQ in the ZJ Grand sections. There is a great writeup on how to eliminate this issue.
TallyZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.