HELP! 93 ZJ crank no start - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > HELP! 93 ZJ crank no start

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 05-06-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
mudbawger

HELP! 93 ZJ crank no start

93 zj, 4.0L, np242, AW4, 150k, cranks over just fine, and will not start. it sounds like it faintly fires once or twice during cranking but not even enough to stumble. i have good spark at all 6 plugs, i have good compression, 40 psi of fuel pressure, and the injectors ARE working well. have replaced distributor/cam sensor (all in one) , crank sensor, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, coil, have confirmed firing order, have confirmed timing is set, (dist points at 1 when #1 piston is at tdc on compression, but it WILL NOT START. was running poorly yesterday (no check engine light) and barely idling on its own, and went to cranbk this morning to no avail. have replaced all these parts since then. have run all the tests i can think of since then. please help me?! i have alot of experience with this thing but this is the first time its stumped me. all the rocker arms are moving like they should too. HEEEELLLPPP!!!

mudbawger is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.