hellllppp blower motor problem - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > hellllppp blower motor problem

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 01-23-2008, 07:15 PM   #1
Mrd4322

hellllppp blower motor problem

ok this is a complicated situation....i just bought a 2002 grand cherokee limited w/ the automatic heat and stuff....anways my blower motor stopped working and i went to check it out and everything works except the blower,i took a power probe and tested it for power and ground,it has power getting to it but theres something with the ground,i took a piece of wire and put it to a metal bracket under the glove box and put the other end into the connector that connects to the blower...well the motor worked once i did that on all speeds/settings etc. i know they have blower motor modules and that it grounds the blower motor....has anyone else had this problem? i dont know if the module is bad because its not grounding the blower motor or if the ground wire or connector its self is bad...im a jeep virgin so i dont know if this is a common problem

Mrd4322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2008, 07:19 PM   #2
Briandl

First make sure it's not this:

http://www.wjjeeps.com/blower_motor.htm

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.