Heater Control Question - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 06-16-2003, 05:34 PM Thread Starter
boing

Heater Control Question

My heater control think that changes from defrost to vent to bi-level... is not working it is stuck on the floor-defrost setting. I have a 93 ZJ with a 5.2l and I tried taking the center panel off and I got the four screws out and it seems to be caught on the bottom by the ash tray How do I get this off without smashing it. And how do I check for a possible vaccume leak?

Thanks
Boing

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-16-2003, 09:28 PM
pHaZe5unIt1

Re: Heater Control Question

Quote:
Originally posted by boing
My heater control think that changes from defrost to vent to bi-level... is not working it is stuck on the floor-defrost setting. I have a 93 ZJ with a 5.2l and I tried taking the center panel off and I got the four screws out and it seems to be caught on the bottom by the ash tray How do I get this off without smashing it. And how do I check for a possible vaccume leak?

Thanks
Boing
right behind the ash tray there are 2 more srcews just remove the ash tray and 2 screws and pop it off and your golden. Mine sticks every once in a while but that was when it was cold.

2004 wrangler 2.4L
post #3 of 3 Old 06-17-2003, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
boing

Thanks I looked in there and didnt see any. Oh well I will try it again. I wouldnt care if it was stuck in the cold but it is starting to get hot here and I want my AC to blow out the vents not out the floor.

Thanks
Boing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.