Heated seats - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Heated seats

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 12-28-2002, 01:48 PM   #1
Black96ZJ

Heated seats

My driver-side seat doesn't heat up when i pu the heater on high.......but the passenger one does. Does anyone know what could be causeing this problem? if so, what do i need and how much will it cost?

Black96ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2002, 02:21 PM   #2
Beachead19

Previous Thread

Give that a look, post any more questions if you have em.
Kolak Ignition
-----------------------------------------
Beachead19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2002, 07:51 PM   #3
MJR

That thread kinda covers it but there is a TSB 08-03-99 which is a very common problem on 96-98 ZJ's. The problem was that the wiring used wasn't finely enough stranded so over time of sitting on the seat the wire breaks. The repair part (5015478AA) 2 are required for each seat bottom.
Unread 12-31-2002, 02:41 PM   #4
indyaudioguy

Heated Seats

I have one of the repair kits here new in the package. If you want it, it is yours for $16.00 delivered. It includes the instructions to repair the broken wires at the heating elements on the seat cushions. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Scott

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.