Headlight adjustment - side to side - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Headlight adjustment - side to side

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-15-2009, 11:38 AM   #1
Richman
2002 WJ 

Headlight adjustment - side to side

I did a search but the results did not get me anywhere. Is there a way to adjust the side to side for headlights on a 2002 GC Laredo,? The up and down is fine but the headlights seem to focus their intensity on the right edge of the pavement rather than straight ahead.

1985 Mercedes 500 SL - The Rocket
1992 Toyota Landcruiser - sold
1987 Toyota Landcruiser - sadly sold
Richman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
ezflip
Theme Park Dinosaur Head

2002 WJ 

No, the WJ headlights cannot be adjusted side to side.

2002 Overland - 4.7 HO, "Select-Drive", 4" RC long arms, TAG front winch bumper, 32" BFG KM's, Kolak 3" exhaust, Flowmaster 50 series

Build Thread

KCCO
ezflip is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.