Headlight adjuster plastic clip Part#? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Headlight adjuster plastic clip Part#?

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 05-18-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
PeteYJTJ
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Headlight adjuster plastic clip Part#?

Hey all,
Had to change some bulbs in the WJs headlights, and proceeded to snap a few plastic clips in each light that go into the header panel that hold the light assy adjuster screws.

I did a search and can't seem to find an answer to the question ---- does anyone know the part number for the plastic clips that snap into the header panel that hold the headlights?

I just got back from the dealer, and they were defeated -- couldn't find the part number.

I'll stop at the auto parts store and look through the HELP section too.
Thanks for any insight
Pete

Laredo, 104K, sunroof, 4.0, selectrac, 3" IRO +10mm, adj trac bar, 265-75-16s Goodyear = DD & Expedition Jeep.
PeteYJTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2009, 10:03 AM   #2
energy0uth
1997 ZJ 

might be included in a kit with a new light possibly. or just jb weld
energy0uth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
cologc46

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Send an email to Nick, kolak@aol.com. He knows the part numbers and can supply replacements to you at a good price. I got some new clips for my ZJ headlamps from Nick a couple months ago. As I remember, the clips were a few bucks each.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.