Headers for 5.2L ZJ?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Headers for 5.2L ZJ??

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-19-2002, 10:41 PM   #1
DixieZJ4x4

Headers for 5.2L ZJ??

I need a little help. I have a 93 5.2L ZJ and i want some CHEAP headers. Does anyone know what i could do? Do the v8 dakota's headers work on it? If so what year exactly? ect?
I'm about to do a Fastman 50mm TB should i do it instead of headers due to my budget of around $250. Thanks

[b]Performance:[/b] Mopar Performance ECU, K&N FIPK II, Mustag Cobra Injectors, Full Tint, Flowmaster 40s w/turndowns, Carsound Cat, Robert Shaw 180* T-stat, IAT Adjuster, 5.9L Electric Fan, Taylor Wires, DeGolded, [i]Custom[/i] Graphite wheels, Hood Scoops, Cobra CB w/PA, Black outs, [i]Custom[/i] Billet Grill, Clear Corners...
[b]Sound System:[/b] JL Audio Subs/Pyramid Amp
DixieZJ4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2002, 08:12 PM   #2
94gclimited

No stick with headers if you can find some for 250, better power increase than the TB. I think flowmaster now sells headers made by I think Headman. I don't know if the Dakota headers fit but I seiously doubt they do. There's not a lot of room in our Jeeps with the 318 and you may also have to deal with the transfer case.
Jason
94gclimited is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.