Have RB1 & XM addon - Whats needed to connect mp3 player or Ipod? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Have RB1 & XM addon - Whats needed to connect mp3 player or Ipod?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 04-08-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
olanin

Have RB1 & XM addon - Whats needed to connect mp3 player or Ipod?

For my 2003 I have the RB1 radio with xm addon. I want to connect an mp3 player, or am willing to get an ipod if I cant get an audio in plug to work. I am not sure what to get. I have seen the ipod adapter, but not sure if there is a plug for it in the back and also have heard that the ipod adapter and xm can not be connected at the same time. I havent found enough information online and am asking here, what would I need to have a audio in plug or be able to connect a ipod?

olanin is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.