Hard Rain = Water in Roof. Help? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Hard Rain = Water in Roof. Help?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 12-26-2009, 09:27 AM   #1
NightbaneZ24
1998 ZJ 

Hard Rain = Water in Roof. Help?

I rained pretty hard yesterday, and my 98 GC Has a sunroof. It was parked in the driveway with the front angled up. I backed out went down the road hit the brakes and got soaked from water sitting in my roof. Im assuming there are drains in the roof for the sunroof. The thing is, I have NO idea where then are or how to open them up. Does anyone know where they dump out or how i can solve my problem?

Unread 12-26-2009, 09:47 AM   #2
coonash

1969 FSJ Wagoneer 

Googled it for you. Hope this helps

This is an online forum, and the written word is the primary method of communication. If you make an effort to communicate clearly, people will be willing to communicate in return. If you don't make an effort, I don't see why I should - write like an idiot, and I'm going to think you're an idiot, that's just how things work.
USN Jeep Club Number 41
coonash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2009, 10:04 AM   #3
NightbaneZ24
1998 ZJ 

damn. that means i have to start pullin interior parts off. Suck.
Unread 12-26-2009, 10:17 AM   #4
coonash

1969 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'd start by blowing some air through there. Not sure if it will hurt or not
This is an online forum, and the written word is the primary method of communication. If you make an effort to communicate clearly, people will be willing to communicate in return. If you don't make an effort, I don't see why I should - write like an idiot, and I'm going to think you're an idiot, that's just how things work.
USN Jeep Club Number 41
coonash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #5
SplitNail
1999 WJ 

blow air and pour hot water and bleach in them if you can. should get everything out.

SplitNail is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.