Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Happy Thanksgiving

1K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  jigawatt77 
#1 ·
Just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

#3 ·
EMTimZJ said:
Thankyou! You too as well, drive safely, the snow is coming again :banana:
Yep, I see the storm moving east. I hope we get enough today/tonight to cover the ground here in SE Michigan. I have to work tonight at 2300Hrs and get off at 0730 in the morning. Hope to have a nice drive home with lots of snow.

#7 ·
Back atcha :thumbsup: Don't eat too much. :wave:

#8 ·
Happy thanksgiving Everyone!
Wheel Safe!!

Phil

#9 ·
ArloGuthroJeep said:
Been mid 60's all week in Colorado...supposed to be mid-upper 50's tomorrow....I WANT WINTER:(

Happy Thanksgiving eve everyone:D
I love this weather! I've been riding the cycle to work all week. It's great!

#10 ·
Happy Turkey Day everyone.

I woke up to snow here in s.e. WI this morn. It is the first snow to stick and it is almost melted already. I had that to be thankful for, now it is almost gone, :laugh: Well sometime we dont even have snow for Christmas, oh well what is one to do? Stay in the house and eat turkey, I guess. :laugh:

Well I will be heading up north near MI after thanksgiving for hunting. I know they have snow up there.
:)

#19 ·
I'm still at work and it doesn't look like I get to leave anytime soon. ARGH! Not to mention I'm moving to my new house all weekend, got a start earlier today. No rest for the weary this weekend.

#20 ·
ZJ_COWBOY said:
Hey Algro, I can overnight you some snow! Im here in Great Lakes Ill. for my friends NAVY Graduation and it snowed 2in last night. I HATE SNOW!!!!
Hey ZJ cowboy I am just over the state line to the North of ya. I knew that snow wasnt going to stay. It was gone by what noon?

Were are you at in MI? I am supposed to be heading up North for hunting they are supposed to be getting 15-18 inches tonight, and there is already a foot there. I have been up there and had it snow 24" overnight. If you are from the U.P. then you know what I mean.

#23 ·
Right now I’m trying to convince my daughter to bake some chocolate chip cookies. I might have to bribe her with a couple bucks :D Not to mention my wife will not be happy, with my great idea, being that will be two cooks in the kitchen.

#24 ·
OlllllllO Jeep1 said:
Hey ZJ cowboy I am just over the state line to the North of ya. I knew that snow wasnt going to stay. It was gone by what noon?

Were are you at in MI? I am supposed to be heading up North for hunting they are supposed to be getting 15-18 inches tonight, and there is already a foot there. I have been up there and had it snow 24" overnight. If you are from the U.P. then you know what I mean.
Im from Lake Orion. Its about an hour north of Detroit.

#25 ·
i dont know what all these people are saying about global warming but this is the 2nd snow covered thanksgiving in 4 years here in CT... i love it !! Happy turkey day guys :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.