H.I.D Kits For WJ LIMITED - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > H.I.D Kits For WJ LIMITED

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire CarrIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 01-12-2003, 08:40 PM   #1
Jeep4Life

H.I.D Kits For WJ LIMITED

Does Anyone have Real HID system out there jeep not cheap imitation bulbs if so can you post links to your pictures or post the pictures im thinking about Gettin a Pair of 6000k or 7500k HID System from www.proxenon.com i have 4300k bulbs with wire harness now and they do look just like the stock lexus HID but i want to upgrade to the real think with the blue glare and higher visibility so post some pics if you got em

Bohmen 6000k H.I.D Headlights
Alpine CVA-1006 DVD Navigation System
Optima RedTop Starter Battery
Jeep4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2003, 12:15 AM   #2
Dude236

try www.hids4less.com you can get a complete REAL hid kit w/ ballasts and 6k bulbs for both high and low beams
Dude236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2003, 02:59 PM   #3
Jeep4Life

Yah those are cheap koeran made Pink Looking HID kits Proxenons are better i just wanted some pictures of how Real HID look on the WJ hid4less. 6000k kit looks Pink with a purple hue when driving my friend has em Proxenon have 6000k kits that look blue like BMW and Mercedes but more light output

i just want pics of how they look on the WJ
Unread 01-13-2003, 03:53 PM   #4
Rito

HIDS4LESS sells all Phillips components...the best you can purchase. They are factory in all Mercedes, BMW and Audi. I recently just purchased a set of 4300k from them for my Overland. They offer a 5 year warranty. I have had both a 4300 and a 6000 from them in my M3. The 6000k produces a slightly bluer/purple hue to it. The one setback that you should know is that the higher up in temp that you go from 4300 the less light output you get. The 6000 is a nice medium of being brighter then a halogen bulb and also producing a gorgeous color. Once you go above 6000 your light output will be comparable to a regular halogen bulb. The 6000k will have 30% less light output then your 4300 kit. You should also know that HIDS4LESS only sells Phillips kits and phillips bulbs..all german made. Any other company that produces a 6000k bulb is not german. Trust me on all this info I have researched xenon lighting for a long time.. I have it in all of my cars. If you are interested in purchasing from them ask for Kyle and tell him Andrew sent you...He will hook you up for cost. Oh by the way the 6000k Phillips Ultinons produce a much nicer light then those cheaper Korean made bulbs.
Rito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2003, 04:17 PM   #5
Jeep4Life

BOHMEN HID, is manufactured by Germen BOHMEN Lighting Tech, who has invested millions of dollars and countless man-hours in the research & development of their H.I.D. systems. They have become one of the FIVE leading HID Developer in the world; although like others they do not release any information of their LAB to the public! Their money, time, and effort devoted into this project created the next generation of H.I.D. system with features that are only available from

thats what i read off proxenon.com i seen an actually proxenon 6000k kit its blue with a slight purple hue the HID4less look almost entirly purple and BOHMEN are German also im not saying hid4less is bad or anything but there lights look purple do you have any pictures of your overland ?>
Unread 01-13-2003, 06:14 PM   #6
Rito

I know what you are talking about when its come to the purple kits...The HIDS4LESS kit is nothing like that. If you go to their website under gallery you will get a better understanding of what type of light the 6000k kit produces. It produces a very blue light during startup and then becomes a white light with a slight tinge of bluish purple in it...very much like the AUDI and BMW light you see. The black Escalade on the first page of the Gallery gives a very accurate depiction of what the light will look like in your car. As for pics of my Overland..I will search for a digital camera and try to post some...Is their a Members Ride Section on this Forum?...Pretty much its a 2003 in Brilliant Black with all the trimmings.
Unread 01-13-2003, 06:39 PM   #7
Jeep4Life

yah overlands are sweet next mod im gonna get for my WJ is this wood kti and steering wheel http://www.wjjeeps.com/custom/startech.htm
Unread 01-13-2003, 09:24 PM   #8
Rito

Yeah that is a real nice steering wheel....the interior of those cars are just beautiful. I really like the look of the wood steering wheel on the interior of the car, it really adds to the interior. I have never seen that company before, I would love to get that front grill guard and those wheels for my truck. I wish you never showed me that page because what I don't know exists I can't want...
Unread 01-13-2003, 09:34 PM   #9
Jeep4Life

Yah i only like the interior is really nice the rims are ok for the summer but not for off-road the 5.5 Litre Engine is nice but at 20,000 its not worth half the price of the car i just wanna get the whole steering wheel and wood package my jeep is late 1999 but its as 00 so it still has the 99 looking like wood but the engine runs great and the car is super clean inside and out the shift handels the dash kit and steering wheel is awsome
Unread 01-14-2003, 08:42 AM   #10
Rito

I completely agree that it is a very nice upgrade...good luck with it.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.