Grand Cherokee vs. Grand Wagoneer exhaust - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Grand Cherokee vs. Grand Wagoneer exhaust

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Artec JK Under Armor Bellypan

Unread 12-31-2005, 07:06 PM   #1
Wiley

Grand Cherokee vs. Grand Wagoneer exhaust

Hey everybody, newbie here. Just wondering if the exhaust (cat, pipe size, muffler) for the GC is the same as the Grand Wagoneer with the 5.2. Sounds like it should be. I'm looking for a cat back system for my 93 Grand Cherokee 5.2. I found a good deal on a Dynomax sys., but it only states as fitting the 5.2 Wagoneer. Thanks.

Wiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2005, 07:11 PM   #2
Meerkat
1996 ZJ 

Hi and welcome.
Those items are going to be the same, though the hangers and pipe routing is probably different between the older models and yours.

HTH
Unread 12-31-2005, 07:15 PM   #3
Wiley

Wow that was fast! Thanks a lot bud!
Wiley is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.