Gots me a 97 ZJ. now lets pump this puppy UP! - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 04-13-2011, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
ZJ1716chase
1997 ZJ 

Gots me a 97 ZJ. now lets pump this puppy UP!

so i finally have a jeep:D! so far ive had it for 3 months and now i have time to think of what im gonna do. right now im coming up with money to buy cragars off my buddy ben for the future 31x10.50R15 BFG all- terrains im gonna get. i have all the suspension selected, but now im puzzled as to what trusty\good\durable bumper and roof rack brand i should look at to put on my ZJ. any brands or types of bumpers you have in mind are welcome. need segestions.

ZJ1716chase
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-13-2011, 09:28 PM
KingtheZJ
1998 ZJ 

welcome!

there is a link in the FAQ to a thread with all the bumper options listed

'88 XJ
'98 ZJ on 37s and tons
'02 Chevy 2500HD 8.1
post #3 of 3 Old 04-14-2011, 02:15 AM
aaholland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZJ1716chase View Post
so i finally have a jeep! so far ive had it for 3 months and now i have time to think of what im gonna do. right now im coming up with money to buy cragars off my buddy ben for the future 31x10.50R15 BFG all- terrains im gonna get. i have all the suspension selected, but now im puzzled as to what trusty\good\durable bumper and roof rack brand i should look at to put on my ZJ. any brands or types of bumpers you have in mind are welcome. need segestions.
I like the arb front bumper on my zj.
I also have the yakima megawarrior roof rack with extension and light mounts waiting to go on.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.