Gots me a 97 ZJ. now lets pump this puppy UP! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Gots me a 97 ZJ. now lets pump this puppy UP!

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinGear Installs at CCOR SpecialSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 04-13-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
ZJ1716chase
1997 ZJ 

Gots me a 97 ZJ. now lets pump this puppy UP!

so i finally have a jeep:D! so far ive had it for 3 months and now i have time to think of what im gonna do. right now im coming up with money to buy cragars off my buddy ben for the future 31x10.50R15 BFG all- terrains im gonna get. i have all the suspension selected, but now im puzzled as to what trusty\good\durable bumper and roof rack brand i should look at to put on my ZJ. any brands or types of bumpers you have in mind are welcome. need segestions.

Unread 04-13-2011, 10:28 PM   #2
KingtheZJ
1998 ZJ 

welcome!

there is a link in the FAQ to a thread with all the bumper options listed
Unread 04-14-2011, 03:15 AM   #3
aaholland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZJ1716chase View Post
so i finally have a jeep! so far ive had it for 3 months and now i have time to think of what im gonna do. right now im coming up with money to buy cragars off my buddy ben for the future 31x10.50R15 BFG all- terrains im gonna get. i have all the suspension selected, but now im puzzled as to what trusty\good\durable bumper and roof rack brand i should look at to put on my ZJ. any brands or types of bumpers you have in mind are welcome. need segestions.
I like the arb front bumper on my zj.
I also have the yakima megawarrior roof rack with extension and light mounts waiting to go on.
aaholland is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.