Got a little hitch in my getty-up (tranny is searching between 2nd & 3rd) - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Got a little hitch in my getty-up (tranny is searching between 2nd & 3rd)

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 08-03-2009, 12:15 PM   #16
lucky_logger6

To the OP…
I’m dealing with the same thing and believe it to be a faulty front clutch inner lip seal, which unfortunately requires disassembly/rebuild to fix. In my situation it started around 90K and has only now at 120K stated to get worse. It will be going in for a tranny soon.

lucky_logger6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.