Good purchase? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Good purchase?

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 01-10-2014, 03:06 PM   #16
zj97ltd
1993 ZJ 

Just about anything that can drag itself home under its own power in the $1000 range can't be all bad.

zj97ltd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2014, 09:30 AM   #17
JTWM0677
1994 ZJ 

Well, I've done some digging on my 94 ZJ.. Turns out all of it is original. Now with 249K miles, the only things it really needs is a drivers seat and the VIC needs repaired. Otherwise, starts and runs great, no misses or slips.. I believe it was a great purchase, considering it's my first Jeep.. And I'm loving every minute behind the wheel! Happy to be a part of the Jeep community, and hoping to have it for a very long time.

Sent from my iPad Mini using JeepForum.. From who knows where this time..
JTWM0677 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.