Good Prices?! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Good Prices?!

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 01-08-2002, 06:11 PM   #1
Sassy0416

Good Prices?!

Hey guys! Does anyone have any idea where I can get a good deal on a used Jeep Grand Cherokee in the Atlanta, Georgia area? I'm desperately looking. I've looked in the Auto Trader mags and everything. I just can't find anything. Can anyone help me?! If so, post back or e-mail me @ Sassy0416@aol.com

Thanks guys,
Carm

Unread 01-08-2002, 10:51 PM   #2
TJ00XJ91

If you have 2hrs to drive to bham. I would call Leon Rosser they have a few 01WJ limited with around 8k on the clock fully loaded limiteds with everything. www.thinkjeep.com i dont know thier number. Ask for terry the salesmanager and tell them Michael Davis sent you! He will make you a good deal. email me and tell me what you decide to do. tchs67@hotmail.com
me and my dad both bought jeeps from him and i brought a friend up thier to buy a jeep within the last year so tell him i sent you and he will make you a good deal.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.