Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Good Price on A 2001 Grand????

730 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Airborne Lee 
#1 ·
I have been watching a GC on ebay and it is for sale from a dealer in Dallas/Ft Worth area. It has a buy now price of 12300.00 It has service records for all of its 46k miles and is desribed as a vehicle without a single ding or scratch, with a clear title and low miles. It has the 6cyl. engine, it is 4WD and has all features except a sunroof. So if I were to get my Uncle down there to check it out before I fly out and pick it up, do yall think that is a good price? I really want a Wrangler but with a baby on the way my wife wants something with 4 doors and my XJ and ZJ have been used for my cleaning business and got pretty nasty inside over time. Thanks for the input, in advance. JW :confused:

#6 ·
dont miss out

I missed out on a GC 2004 w/35K miles and they were going to let it go for $14K. Week later it was gone. I didnt know how much those things ran. Settled a month later for GC 2002 w/40k miles for $14K. This one has a tow package. I am satisified so far and that is what counts. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.