Is this a good deal? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Is this a good deal?

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-03-2003, 10:27 AM   #1
OrvisOwner

Is this a good deal?

I have been looking to get an air intake kit. How does this look to everyone? Is it a pretty good deal. It's only 90.00 with shipping and it comes with the K&N Filter. I'd appreciate any help from somebody more knowledgable on this subject then me.

Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2430658774

OrvisOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2003, 10:52 AM   #2
MO4x4

Just go buy a K&N cone filter and make it yourself. Saves money over what he's got. Just go to someplace like Home Depot or Lowes to get the pipe and clamps. Plus that accordian style air inlet tube needs to be replaced with the black plastic pipe as well to make it smooth all the way. Don't pay that guy $75 for that.
yourself. Make yourself comfy. Take your time."
MO4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.