So in my seemingly never ending quest to prepare for the head project I decided to test fit the STOCK intake and APN header to the head. Looked good at first with the bolts just lightly snugged until I realized the bottom row of bolt washers were sitting at a angle. Well thats no good. First, at the bottom of the #6 runner on the intake was a small casting tit in the way. Filed it off, and it was better, but not acceptable. Then I noticed the support rib at #6 was bumping the #6 header tube. Took a dremel flap wheel a cut out a "U" shape on the manifold and viola both manifolds sat perfectly flat,and the bolts sat level.
Would have included pics but I forgot to put in the sd card and couldn't find the usb cord. But I'm just glad I did this off the vehicle.
Move over bear.I'm tired of working on the jeep
Links to axle rebuilds, mount replace,a/c box rebuild,ect in history section of my profile page