Getting build sheet - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Getting build sheet

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 04-08-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
SteelBlue_WJ
Web Wheeler

Getting build sheet

I went back 10 pages it seems and checked the FAQ and I still couldnt find it the last time I saw this question asked... whats the link to DCX to request a build sheet...

2001 Steel Blue WJ Laredo SA 4x4, 3.5" lift, Apperance Package with factory Laredo Steel Blue cladding/leather
Conferr Roof Basket with custom Randy Ellis Design light cage, WAAG grille guard and Hella lots of 500 lights

2004 Wrangler Sport, 2.5" and 31's, nothing special

"For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.' "
John Greenleaf Whittier
SteelBlue_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2006, 01:43 PM   #2
kdt1970
2003 TJ Wrangler 

http://www-5.jeep.com/webselfservice...m%28%27R%27%29
click the email link on their site
ask to request a build sheet
you will need your full vin number
Unread 04-09-2006, 08:41 AM   #3
Woody
Retired back to Bowties

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue_WJ
I went back 10 pages it seems and checked the FAQ and I still couldnt find it the last time I saw this question asked... whats the link to DCX to request a build sheet...

You didn't look very hard did you. Look at the links in the FAQ. The one that is BLUE is the one you want. I made it blue so that it would stand out when another individual swore it wasn't there.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.