George's polished turd build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > George's polished turd build

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 11-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
PeteyZJ
1998 ZJ 

George's polished turd build

So I've got the wheels turning on my upgrades/fixes. Pictures are coming Friday of the before and the start of the process. No this isn't hardcore, I'm keeping this a my DD for now, but once I can, I will get a little crazier with it. As of now, my plans are as follows:
1: Axle Swap as my stock dana 35 is threatening to grenade on me
2: Replacing my front U-joints that are worn to hell and back
3: New liftgate to replace the rusty one I have
4: New Tires
5: New headlights and tails
6: Fix my exhaust. Need a new cat, need to shorten and weld my exhaust after a less than stellar repair to pass inspection last year
7: Possible T-case and transmission work
8: OME Lift kit
9: New front winch bumper and rear bumper and tire carrier
10: Various other offroading upgrades (sliders, tow points, etc)
11: New paint scheme. As of right now I plan on doing a matte or satin black with silver (anti chrome) accenting.
12: Debadge
13: Fog lights, top light bar. Yes, I really do love lamp. In the words of a friend, "It'll be a driving sun"

PeteyZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
build , build thread , upgrade , zj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.