Is the gdm able to show doors open? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Is the gdm able to show doors open?

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 08-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

Is the gdm able to show doors open?

Theres bulbs located where the doors would be on the back side of the gdm. I know its not wired in because i plugged in a vic and it still did not showthe doors open.

Unread 08-26-2013, 07:33 AM   #2
AVR2
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

I just checked the wiring diagrams and no, the GDM does not support "door open" sensors. It only indicates transfer case mode.
AVR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 07:47 AM   #3
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

Thanks avr I did the same and came to the same conclusion

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.