gc idle and hesitation problem anyone?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > gc idle and hesitation problem anyone??

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
customzj73
1993 ZJ 

gc idle and hesitation problem anyone??

my 93 5.2l started idleing funny out of nowhere, when i accelerate it starts to cut out and when i rev it up and let off it almost dies. also when i rev it up in neutral it backfires, i have checked for vacuum leaks and cant seem to find any but that doesnt mean there is none.
i changed the whole top of the throttle body to one that is off a working grand cherokee so i dont think its any of those sensors, anyone had this problem or similar?? or know what could be causing this?

customzj73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
backfires , hesitating , idles rough , stalling

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.