Front turn signal - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Front turn signal

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 06-04-2004, 10:12 AM   #1
Serstylz2

Front turn signal

I recently changed all of my bulbs from amber to xenon blue/white except the front turn signal underneath the headlight. I can't figure out how to get to this one. Can anyone point me in the right direction? And does anyone know the size of the bulb off the top of their head so I can search for it in Xenon white? Thanks in advance

Serstylz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2004, 04:25 AM   #2
Crazed

Same bulb as the running light on the little side one, not sure on the big one because i switched it out to a blade type so it will stay on with the headlights ...you need to pull the headlight out to get to it.

[URL=http://www.superford.org/?vID=4880]My pics[/URL]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]Red Jeep Club Member #125[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Crazed is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.